- Admitted to U.S. District Court Northern/Southern Districts 1985
- Business Administration Degree, with honors, University of Iowa, 1982
- Juris Doctorate, University of Iowa College of Law, 1985
- Member of the Iowa Bar Association since 1985
- Admitted to U.S. District Court Northern/Southern Districts in 1981
- BA/BS in English and Political Economic Systems, Buena Vista University, 1978
- Juris Doctorate, with distinction, University of Iowa, College of Law, 1981
- Member of the Iowa State Bar Association since 1981
- Member of the Iowa Defense Counsel Association since 1986
- Member of the American Board of Trial Advocates since 2001
- Fellow in the Iowa Academy of Trial Lawyers since 2001
- Member of the Defense Research Institute since 2014
When you need legal assistance, get competent counsel from your one-stop-shop for legal aid - Esser & Isaacson Law Office! Our attorneys will put over 65 years of experience to work for your case!
Receive the dedicated, personal legal counsel you've been waiting for at the Esser & Isaacson Law Office - We are located in Mason City, IA call now for an appointment!